GAME DAY GIRLS' WAY "GLAM SLAM"

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

"Game Day Girls' Way" benefits My I.N.C. to make brighter futures for Houston's young girls

We're so happy to be partnering with the My I.N.C. (My Innocence Never Compromised) Foundation through our Game Day Girls' Way All-Star Weekend Activities. It's a great organization with a mission that's right up The Social Chix's alley.  So when we heard about the work that My I.N.C. was doing, we just couldn't resist making it a part of our exiting Game Day Girls' Way All-Star Weekend Line-up.

My I.N.C. is a Houston-based organization dedicated to improving the quality of life of at-risk inner city young girls, by providing programs that stimulate their social, physical, intellectual, and moral development.  Led by Candace Ford (wife of the NBA's Terrance "TJ" Ford) and Kisha Beard (fiancee of Cleveland Browns Pro-Bowler Shaun Rogers), My I.N.C. focuses on helping girls redirect the challenges they are faced with towards a activities and behaviors that promote a greater quality of life, positive futures and academic achievement.

By coming together with My I.N.C. The Social Chix collective hopes to shed light on the mission of the organization and the exciting My I.N.C. programs that we will be participating in.  We invite you to learn more about My I.N.C., meet the leaders of the organization and find ways that you can make a difference in the lives of young girls in Houston at the Game Day Girls' Way "Glam SLAM!" during All-Star Weekend, Saturday, February 16.  Visit www.myincfoundation.com to get to know more about My I.N.C. ...AND don't forget to get your COMPLIMENTARY General Admission tickets to the Game Day Girls' Way "Glam SLAM!" below the flyer today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak on it!